All in One Water Filtration System
- 0.1 Micron Absolute Filters
- BPA Free
- Emergency Preparedness
- Gravity Filtration
- Hydration Pack Compatible
We pulled out all the stops: The All in One Filter kit gives you the ability to use the Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter in almost any way you could dream up. Easily attach it to the included 32oz, BPA free, mylar pouch that’s perfect for your backpacking trip, attach it to a standard 5 gallon bucket (sold separately) for high volume potable water in the palm of your hand, or even attach it to your house faucet for the simplest method of consistently filtered, great tasting water for your home.
- PERFECT for emergency preparedness kits.
- We’ve designed the parts to install quickly and easily in every method of use.
- The “build your own gravity system” can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Going backpacking? Just fill up the 32 fl. oz. water pouch at a fresh water source, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the bag to filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
- The filter also has a built-in push/pull cap, designed so you can drink directly from the filter.
- Our advanced Squeeze filter design fills most regular size water bottles in only 20 sec.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, leptospirosis, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Attach the filter to the included faucet adapter to filter water straight from almost any household faucet
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; perfect for international travel
- The filter comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Sawyer PointONE filter
- A 32 fl. oz. pouch
- 2 pop-up drinking spouts
- 1 bucket adapter kit
- 1 faucet adapter
- 1 filter cleaner
- 1 filter hanger
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi, Leptospirosis
Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty.
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
Packaged Weight: 10 oz
Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
Product #: [SP181] Made in USA.
UPC: 0-50716-00181-5, 0-50716-00129-7, 0-50716-00131-0
We recommend backwashing your filter when you flow rate begins to diminish, before prolonged storage, and when you are ready to start using your filter again. Backwashing your filter after storage is a great way to re-wet the filters and restore the flow rate before use.
The Sawyer filter removes taste that comes from bacteria, dirt, and green matter.
The Sawyer filter does NOT remove iron, sulfur, other chemicals, or simple compounds. Taste can be masked by using flavor additives like Gatorade or crystal light (filter needs to be cleaned immediately after using them).
The Sawyer filters are not made with charcoal. While other portable filters have charcoal, they lack in amount of media and adequate dwell time. Therefore, they only remove small amounts of heavy metals, pesticides, etc. (when used in real life applications). Try using better sources of water, if possible.
We have independent lab tests using EPA protocols and information about our filters and their warranties available on our Downloads Page.
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter can be used in conjunction with a hydration pack. Please see video Sawyer Squeeze with Hydration Pack using Inline Adapter and Sawyer Squeeze with Fast Fill Adapters.
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter with Water Bottles
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter can also be used on water bottles when you are unsure whether or not it is safe to drink the water.
The Sawyer Inline Filter
This convenient filter can be used as an inline filter on a hydration pack, a pre-filter for an existing pump system, with the provided faucet adapter, or with a gravity bag.
Flow rates vary depending on how clean the filter is and how well you cleaned the filter. Altitude also affects the flow rates (the higher you go the slower the flow. Also, the PointZEROTWO™ filter flows much slower that the Point ONE.
Before initial wetting
Filter is safe from freezing temperatures if it has never been wetted.
After initial wetting
While there is no definitive way to tell if a filter has been damaged due to freezing, Sawyer recommends replacing your filter if you suspect that it has been frozen.
If you are in freezing temperatures, we recommend that you store your filter in your pocket or close to your person so that your body heat can prevent freezing. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR A FROZEN FILTER.